Do you have a coffee lover in your life? Sure, lots of people drink coffee, but then there are the people who take their coffee very seriously. To them, coffee is much more than something you chug down in the morning while running out the door…to make sure you don’t fall asleep before you reach your car.
No, to the true coffee lover, coffee is something to be savored and enjoyed.
As we approach the holidays and you go through the horror of having to select gifts for loved ones, here is something that is sure to bring a smile to the coffee lovers in you life…
Please watch our video review of the BUNN Programmable 10 Cup Coffeemaker -
Complex Coffee Brewing…Easy Coffee Making
There is a lot going on inside the BUNN Coffeemaker. It is heating the water to the exact right temperature. It is evenly spraying the water across the coffee grinds, so you get a consistent and less bitter taste. The hot plate is keeping your coffee at the right temperature.
Here is the cool thing, the process of making this complex coffee is super simple. Add coffee, add water and press the Brew button. All the complicated stuff happens internally, you just get to reap the rewards!
Yes, You Can Make a Golden Cup At Home
The Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) has a strict certification that a coffeemaker must go through to be “Golden Cup” certified. Very few home machines can get the Golden Cup. The BUNN Programmable 10 Cup Coffeemaker is Golden Cup certified…the human translation of that…it makes an awesome cup of Jo.
Here are the key features:
- Exclusive brewing process heats water to ideal Golden Cup brewing temperature between 197.6˚F and 204.8˚F.
- Ensures ideal contact time between heated water and coffee grounds of 4 to 8 minutes, depending on brewing quantity.
- Spout design arcs the coffee into the cup and wicks the dribbles back into the carafe, preventing messy drips.
- 50-fl.-oz. glass carafe.
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Designed and engineered in the USA by BUNN, a family-owned company based in Illinois.
The Bunn Programmable 10 Cup Coffeemaker is $179 and sold exclusively at Williams Sonoma. Click here to read more.
We received a free sample to do this review, no other compensation was provided.