9 years ago we used a Baby Video Monitor. Actually to call it a video monitor is not really accurate. It was more like a weird black and white monitor, that showed shadowy, jumpy images of something that maybe resembled our child. At points sound would come out of the monitor…often from the cordless phone of whoever lived next door. Either that, or our son had learned how to order Chinese Food at a very young age.
Flash forward to today – wow, how things have changed, The Samsung SEW-3043W BrightVIEW Baby Video Monitoring System provides a beautiful 720p HD video feed of your little darling.
Let’s take a look at our video review of the Samsung BrightVIEW Pan/Tilt/Zoom Baby Monitor -
All The Features You Need In a Baby Monitor
The Samsung BrightVIEW has no shortage of impressive features –
· Ultra-Large 5.0″ LCD Touch Screen Monitor – There are no bulky controls with this baby monitor, which allows for a larger, brighter 5.0″ LCD color touch screen. Parents will never miss a detail with this enhancement.
· Night Vision – This feature allows parents to securely monitor their child around the clock. The camera has night vision capabilities up to 16 feet and includes a soft, glowing night-light to calm the baby in the dark. When the camera detects changes in the light level, it automatically adjusts the video to the appropriate setting.
· Quiet Mode - The voice-activated (VOX) mode enables users to adjust audio sensitivity levels on the camera to the parent’s preference. By selecting low sensitivity mode, parents will only be alerted if there is a loud noise in the room such as the baby crying or an object falling. High sensitivity will alert parents to low sounds such as the baby cooing.
· Audio Mode - The BrightVIEW monitor comes with an innovative audio mode that conserves battery power while ensuring child safety. To turn the screen off, simply select audio mode and press the power button on the monitor. While the screen is off, the monitor will continue to detect sound in the vicinity of the camera.
· Pure Digital Signal – The Pure Digital Signal utilizes a 2.4 GHz frequency to provide secure and interference-free video. Unlike other devices, the Pure Digital Signal cannot be interrupted by wireless routers, microwaves, or cordless phones. Within a range of 900 feet*, you have the flexibility to move around the house without losing contact with your little one.
· HD Audio Enhancements – This baby monitor is equipped with the latest audio enhancements to amplify the two-way talk capabilities and enable parents to coo their babies to sleep. It also comes with an innovative audio mode feature that conserves battery power while ensuring child safety. While the screen is off, the monitor will continue to detect sound in the vicinity of the camera.
· Four Built-In Lullabies – Often times, parents don’t have the time, energy or vocal harmonies to sing lullabies on a nightly basis. If that’s the case, the BrightVIEW monitor includes four, pre-programmed lullabies – including Brahms Lullaby and Hush Little Baby – to help soothe babies to sleep and allow parents to relax.
If You Want A High End Baby Video Monitor – We Have A Winner
As we explain in the video, there is a lot to like about the BrightVIEW Video Monitor. Incredible quality, night vision, pan. tilt, zoom and a lovely 5″ touchscreen monitor. The only negative is that it doesn’t come cheap, the retail is $229. As long as the price doesn’t scare you away, the Samsung BrightVIEW is an excellent choice for
spying lovingly watching over your baby.
Read More About the Samsung BrightVIEW SEW-3043W
Purchase the Samsung BrightVIEW at Amazon.Com for $229